CHECKLIST OF REQUIRED INFORMATION TO ENROLL A
STUDENT AT LEDORD MIDDLE SCHOOL
VERY IMPORTANT! The registration process MUST BE COMPLETED BY A BIOLOGICAL PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. This does not include non-custodial stepparents (to be a custodial stepparent you must go to court to get guardianship rights), grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins or siblings.
• Photo ID (driver's license) of parent or legal guardian
• Certified Copy of Birth Certificate for student
• Immunization record for student (if you don't have a copy, you must contact the former school to be sure they can provide it upon request from Ledford Middle School)
• TWO proofs of residency with the parent or legal guardian's name appearing in the address information
- Accepted proofs of residency: power bill, water bill, rental/lease or purchase agreement, copy of mortgage, voter registration, tax listing, postal change verification and vehicle registration card
• Most recent custody papers (if applicable)
• All personal information, including emergency phone contacts, healthcare provider, etc.
• Copy of most recent report card/withdrawal from previous school and Immunizations
• A copy of any special program paperwork where applicable:
- AIG - original placement scores: aptitude and achievement, last report card, last year's EOG scores
- IEP(Special Eduation) - most recent plan
- 504 Plan - photocopy of modifications for local review